Pagefusion is comprised of four package types. These can be instantly updated and downloaded (over http://) from any "Pagefusion Repository".
- Libraries; the base code that makes Pagefusion work.
- Components; common interface widgets (grid, menu, tabs, etc.)
- Modules; common web site functionalities (such as User Accounts, Image Gallery, Forum, etc. These are used for administration or to present specific content to your site visitors).
- Skins; how things look (site templates, window borders, customized module templates/stylesheets, etc.)
The Pagefusion Update module, an administrative module that comes with Pagefusion, is used to download and install the features you want. Pagefusion Update is accessed by logging into your platform and using the Pagefusion toolbar to go to Host > Pagefusion Update
Uptime and inventory information is available at each of the following repository locations listed below. Repositories are servers dedicated to maintaining the object packages for all Pagefusion libraries, components, modules and skins.
- Pagefusion Repository 1, http://update.pagefusion.org